Energy. Speed. Barbecue.
At Dickey's, we are passionate about the art of great barbecue! In our home office roles, we set the bar high and always strive to over-achieve. We only hire hard working, passionate individuals, who inspire others, and embody our Core Values. We are always looking for dynamic and motivated people to join our team. “Can You Make The Cut?”
The Original Dickey’s Barbecue opened in Dallas in 1941. Over 75 years and over 560 stores later, we are the largest and fastest-growing barbecue chain in the world. We have enjoyed our steady growth and pride in our family serving other families. We hope we can find a place for you in our growing family!
The Brand Manager-Affiliates is responsible for planning, developing and executing marketing activities to increase the value and performance of the Affiliate brands.
The Brand Manager Affiliates reports directly to the VP-Marketing.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
· Analyze how our brand is positioned in the market and crystalize targeted consumers insights
· Take brand ownership and provide the vision, mission, goals and strategies to drive revenue & profit
· Translate brand strategies into brand plans, brand positioning and go-to-market strategies
· Lead creative development and create motivating stimulus to get targeted population to “take action”
· Establish performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications and sales estimates
· Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
· Coach the team and get the best from everyone
· Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities to identify opportunities and key issues
· Oversee marketing and advertising activities to ensure consistency with product line strategy
· Monitor product distribution and consumer reactions
· Anticipate bottlenecks
· Brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies
· Align the company around the brand’s direction, choices and tactics
· Proven working experience as brand manager
· Drive for results and leaderships skills
· Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix
· Highly creative with ability to think out of box
Position Job Description
· Experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
· Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
· Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
· Advanced communication and interpersonal skills
· Up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best practices
· Comfortable working with numbers, metrics and spreadsheets