Energy. Speed. Barbecue.
At Dickey's, we are passionate about the art of great barbecue! In our home office and field operations roles, we set the bar high and always strive to over-achieve. We only hire hard working, passionate individuals, who inspire others, and embody our Core Values. We are always looking for dynamic and motivated people to join our team. “Can You Make The Cut?”
The Original Dickey’s Barbecue opened in Dallas in 1941. Over 75 years and over 560 stores later, we are the largest and fastest-growing barbecue chain in the world. We have enjoyed our steady growth and pride in our family serving other families. We hope we can find a place for you in our growing family!
Job Summary: The primary role of the New Store Opener is to commit to the success of the Operations, Training & New Store Opening departments by training and guiding performance of Pit Crew at new restaurant openings. He/she will have a sense of urgency, while being friendly to Owner Operators and considerate of the opening Management team.
* Can multi task in a high paced functioning environment.
* Supports the proper execution of all New Store Opening processes, systems, and standard
* Responsible for the overall in-store roll-out process from start to finish
* Be in constant communication with the Training, Construction, Communications and Operations Departments to execute field-based training and open stores in timely manner
* Track, monitor and submit verification for completion of key functional tasks and documentation of tasks every day
* Assist with information gathering and feedback on implementation roll-outs
* Provide feedback to the Training Department on training needs and program issues
* Adhere to all daily paperwork deadlines and daily administrative requirements with opening responsibilities
* Monitor program effectiveness to ensure all are properly trained and that there is consistent use of the operational standards
* Be held accountable not only for opening the store, but what goes on in the store; this includes setting sales commitment, Prime Costs and Company Catering Goals
* Responsible for daily communication with stores opened and document communication in appropriate places.
* Clearly communicate both verbally and in written form.
* Coordinate with all parties involved to ensure each new store opens per its planned date, operational standards and brand reputation.
* Comply 100% with all sign-offs, following all time-line adherence protocol and only opening store with approval
* Coordinate and participate in Hand off Call to Operations Department.
* Participate in Barbecue University training when not traveling and/or other designated projects as communicated.
* Follow up with supervisor immediately or within the same day with a situation(s) you need mentor-ship on or are unfamiliar with.
* Assist supervisor with any job duties necessary for the benefit of team.
* Commit to any time necessary to fulfill the job requirements and work product.
* Drive the Brand forward while ensuring Dickey’s brand standards are followed